Dr. Hemant Kumar
1. Ph.D (CHEMISTRY) 2005 Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA.
2. M. Phil 1998 Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA.
3. B.Ed 1996 Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA.
4. M.Sc 1994 AGRA UNIVERSITY, AGRA.
5. B.Sc 1992 UNIVERSITY OF POONA, PUNE.
1. October 2006 to till date as Assistant Professor at SLIET, Longowal
1. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of novel spirotetrazines with thiazole and 4-thiazolidinone moiety, Hemant Kumar and Ram Pal Chaudhary*, J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2010, 2(3):667-672
2. Biological studies of a novel azo based Heterocyclic Schiff base and its transition metal complexes, Hemant Kumar*and Ram Pal Chaudhary, Der Chemica Sinica, 2010, 1 (2): 55-61
3. Pesticidal studies of an azo based heterocyclic Schiff base and its transition metal complexes, Hemant Kumar*and Ram Pal Chaudhary, Archives of Applied Science Research, 2010, 2 (5):407-413
4. Synthesis and Antipestal Studies of a Novel Heterocyclic Multidentate Schiff Base and its transition metal complexes, Hemant Kumar* and Ram Pal Chaudhary, Asian Journal of Chemistry; Vol. 23,No.7(2011),3025-3028
5. Effects of Mesh Size of Magnesium Stearate on Mechanical Properties of Wood Flour based Polypropylene (WFPP)Composites, VinayKumar* and Hemant Kumar, Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences, Vol.8(5), 891-897, May 2018
6. Effect of Wood Flour Mesh Size on Mechanical Properties of Wood Flour Polypropylene (WFPP) Composites, Vinay Kumar and Hemant Kumar*, Journal of Chemistry and Chemical Sciences, Vol.9(1), 16-22, January 2019
7. Role of copper Schiff-base complex for Photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue under visible irradiation, Divya Jyoti and Hemant Kumar, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR),Volume 6, Issue 5 May 2019
8. Synthesis, Characterization and Application of Schiff Base Metal Complexes, Divya Jyoti and Hemant Kumar, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 6, Issue 5 May 2019,
9. Photocatalytic Degradation of Naphthol Blue Black Dye by Schiff Base Metal Complex under UV Light Irradiation, Hemant Kumar and Ekta, Advanced Materials and Radiation Physics (AMRP-2020), AIP Conf. Proc. 2352, 020074-1–0200748; https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0052748
10. Synthesis of Metal Complex for Photocatalytic Degradation of Dyes under Visible Light Irradiation, Hemant Kumar* and Amandeep Kaur, International Conference on Innovative Research in Renewable Energy Technologies (IRRET 2021), IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 785 (2021) 012017, IOP Publishing, doi:10.1088/1755-1315/785/1/012017
11. Photocatalytic Degradation of Dye by a Copper(II) Schiff Base Metal Complex under Visible Light Irradiation, Hemant Kumar and Jashandeep Kaur, National Conference on Physics and Chemistry of Materials (NCPCM 2020), AIP Conference Proceedings 2369, 020175 (2021);https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0061116
Research Guidance: PhD.
1. Ms. Richa Gupta (SLIET/PHD/132/09): “Synthesis and study of antimicrobial activities of bridged head nitrogen heterocycles containing a 4-thiazolidinone nucleus and their 2-arylidene derivatives”
Degree awarded, 2014
Research Guidance: M.Sc. dissertation
1. SAMRET (REG. NO. MSCC116805) Synthesis and characterization of schiff base ligands and its metal complexes.
2. MONIKA RANI (REG. NO. PG-CHY-127204) IR spectra of Schiff base ligands and its metal complexes derived from 2,6 diamino pyridine.
Copyright © 2023 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET