Dr. Hemant Kumar
1. Ph.D (CHEMISTRY) 2005 Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA.
2. M. Phil 1998 Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA.
3. B.Ed 1996 Dr. B. R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA.
4. M.Sc 1994 AGRA UNIVERSITY, AGRA.
5. B.Sc 1992 UNIVERSITY OF POONA, PUNE.
1. October 2006 to till date as Assistant Professor at SLIET, Longowal
1. Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of novel spirotetrazines with thiazole and 4-thiazolidinone moiety
Hemant Kumar and Ram Pal Chaudhary*, J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2010, 2(3):667-672
2. Biological studies of a novel azo based Heterocyclic Schiff base and its transition metal complexes
Hemant Kumar*and Ram Pal Chaudhary, Der Chemica Sinica, 2010, 1 (2): 55-61
3. Pesticidal studies of an azo based heterocyclic Schiff base and its transition metal complexes
Hemant Kumar*and Ram Pal Chaudhary, Archives of Applied Science Research, 2010, 2 (5):407-413
4. Synthesis and Antipestal Studies of a Novel Heterocyclic Multidentate Schiff Base and its transition metal
complexes Hemant Kumar* and Ram Pal Chaudhary, Asian Journal of Chemistry; Vol. 23,
Research Guidance: PhD.
1. Ms. Richa Gupta (SLIET/PHD/132/09): “Synthesis and study of antimicrobial activities of bridged head nitrogen heterocycles containing a 4-thiazolidinone nucleus and their 2-arylidene derivatives”
Degree awarded, 2014
Research Guidance: M.Sc. dissertation
1. SAMRET (REG. NO. MSCC116805) Synthesis and characterization of schiff base ligands and its metal complexes.
2. MONIKA RANI (REG. NO. PG-CHY-127204) IR spectra of Schiff base ligands and its metal complexes derived from 2,6 diamino pyridine.
Copyright © 2019 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET